Comments on commentsWow, didn't expect there to be so many comments to Episode 7. Of course I'm pleased (my baby, my pleasure, naturally), but as you can see, I haven't designed the website to cater to that much feedback. Gets a little messy, like graffitti. Anyway, here are some thoughts:
- Before episode 7 aired, everybody (well, 36% of you) thought Baby was going to get the least votes. It could have been because of Ping's cunning editing of the 'Minggu Depan...' segment which showed Baby not performing in the Showdown. Or it could have been because y'all thought she couldn't sing. After the show aired, I put up another poll, and found out that 16% of you would have voted for her anyway and that she would have still stayed in the competition. This all proves one thing: Microskirts mean votes.
- Nickson, on the other hand, has pulled in no votes in the poll. NO VOTES. Tu lah. Go make up your own lines some more. We now know two things: He isn't as pretty as Melissa Maureen, and songs by VE aren't that popular.
- Okay, Melissa, I get it. Dzof's website not a trendy place to hang out and chat with people. We can't all have pretty blogs with neato features like message boards, and pretty pictures of oneself, you know. (Actually, I will be watching Ping shooting Juliana next Thursday [erm... hari ketiga Raya, if the anak bulan behaves himself]. Pick up the phone, call one of the three of us, and bring kuih raya banyak-banyak. You too Alvin, but since you have no kuih raya, you're lower on the priority list.)
- Alvin, believe or not, I happen to have a photo of that whiteboard. Look there -->
- Just say this one more time, Baby's story so far: A long time ago, Baby had a secret affair with one of the current sponsors, which produced a love child. Now somebody's blackmailing her for money. When the police tried to trap the blackmailer, he outwitted them, knocked Baby on the noggin and left her to decompose in a trunk of a car. Mac shouted at her from the outside and patiently waited for police to bring a crowbar to open the trunk. The thought of breaking the car window and reaching over to the boot latch under the steering wheel eluded Malaysia's Finest imaginations, of course. Baby naturally is extremely stressed about this, but she wants to carry on with the show, and now sees Amir as a friend in need and indeed - something that Amir's girlfriend/fiance, Dayang, is not happy about. Can't figure out why.
- Just to make this clear: From now to episode 10, we will have showdowns, and the one with the lowest votes will be eliminated. Of course, those who saw "Minggu Depan..." know that Burn will be back, so 'eliminated' obviously has a rubber-bandy, stretchy quality to it. I hope this doesn't get people too upset. Watch and be entertained.
- I promise (promise!) you all that if the series ever gets a VCD/DVD release, the first thing I'll be nagging Ping to do is to redo the singing, so we get top quality vocals throughout. Not that I think I'll have that much of an impact, but he'll want to redo the audio anyway (for technical reasons), so I'll be starting the argument with "since you're re-recording the sound...".
Okay. That's it. Don't know what else to write.
dzof...i love your blog. you know i do. and it IS a trendy place to hang out. and its nice having you on set and arguing with you about the existence of dragons. and you're one of my favorite people on earth for saving a picture of that rehearsal room notice board prop. you see readers, me and alvin spent about half an hour writing all that nonsense on it and giggling ourselves mad. that whiteboard is the peak of me and alvin's humorous ingenuity. i'm surprised ping allowed it to be used in the rehearsal hall scenes. albeit blurry and backgroundy. i'm putting that picture on my blog.
I think I took that picture! and guys.. we still have to figure out which charity to give our RM11.50 to. Mel=7.50, Chels=2.50, Ash=1.00, Alvin=0.50, Zizan=0.00, Radhi=0.00
Chelsia, you'll have to explain what the fines are for. Is it for the number of times an actor/actress flirted with Ping?
Wow, in that case, i must have flirted a LOT. No, I lost the 'word' game we played every lunch break. I'm bad at trying not to say stuff like "cool" or "lah". Azizan and Radhi have less fines because they wisely just shut up. And Ashraf tries to catch us out by leading up to it, but it backfires, because he's not very good at it. But HA HA HA....flirting..yeah...ha ha ha ha. Ping. ha ha.Post a Comment