Starlight Cinema - Pros and ConsGood things about it:
- It's got a great atmosphere.
- Nobody tells you off for bringing food in.
- The sound is great if you're sitting in the right place.
- You get to feel the grass between your toes.
- You're in touch with nature.
- It's cool at night.
- The program includes Matrix Reloaded, X2 and a Lord of the Rings overkill.
- There's plenty of space to sit down.
- If you come in after the movie's run for fifteen minutes or so, you can usually just walk right in and people don't bother to check your ticket.
- Nice beer girls come up to you and ask you if you would like a drink.
Bad things about the Starlight Cinema:
- It's mightily expensive for what it is. (RM10-15 for a ticket, RM100 for a season ticket. If you go to all the shows, it would cost you RM165, but I'm not interested in The Eye, Resident Evil or Final Destination.
- You get to know the local mosquitoes a little too well.
- You can't see the stars above because of light pollution.
- It rains sometimes.
- People have no qualms just walking in, standing around and blocking the screen.
- It's some way from the parking lot to the cinema.
- Life is tough if you have grass allergy.
- Not a single Audrey Hepburn or Jodie Foster movie is part of the program.
- They still show ads during the interval. And it seems that it doesn't matter if you're a bad parent, as long as you give your kids ice cream.
- The nice beer girls never seem to want to join you for a drink.
Comments: Post a Comment